It was suppose to finally snow this weekend. I honestly can't remember the last time it snowed--maybe November? Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying these unusual warm days--60 to the 70's but come on we have to have snow or else this summer is going to be dangerously dry.
We came home from church with the windows down and loving the warm weather. We decided to pack up some snacks and go for a walk to a new park nearby. Here are some pictures....
My favorite picture from the day...
3 comments:
Like Father, Like Son. How cute that Hunter jumped off the rock, too. Looks like things are going well for the kids. Thanks for the fun updates!
I agree with you about the snow - warm weather is nice but we NEED the snow! What a fun park trip. I love Savannah reading on the way and Eliza's sweet face.
Next time you need to call us so we can met you at the park!!
Post a Comment