Hunter also wanted a Hogwarts Birthday party (thank goodness!). The only change to the party was "Dementor Tag." I learned about 1 minute into the party that there is a big difference between 9 year old girls and 7 year old boys! I had to come up with something quick for these very active boys. Our Dementor was perfect (thanks sweetie :)! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night.....
Then on Hunter's actual birthday, he chose to go to "Crepes de Paris" for dinner--yummy!
Afterwards, he opened presents....
Then he requested that we all play a game of "Ticket to Ride!"
What a fun night!
Happy Birthday!!!!

5 comments:
What a fun birthday!
Happy birthday to Hunter! I would have picked crepes for my birthday dinner too they are my favorite!
Ticket to Ride, baby!!!!!!!
ha i love the pictures of your "dementor!" and wow, hunter is so cultured!!! a crepe shop for dinner, yum! :) (ps this is kelsey not jordan)
Where is this crepe place? I love anything up that alley!
Post a Comment