I was sad this week to finally take down the Christmas decorations. I love to listen to the song "I cried the day that I take the tree down" from
The Forgotten Carols, as I take my decorations down for more of a dramatic effect, plus it's a fun song to sing as loud as you can! Anyway, usually I feel kind of depressed because my house looks so ordinary without the tree and lights, etc. However, this year for Christmas I got professional pictures taken of the kids. Usually I take their pictures outside, but I thought it might be nice to go somewhere inside this year because of Eliza (I didn't really want to make her sit outside while I try to capture the perfect moment in the freezing cold). And so I love looking at my new wall with pictures of all four kids....
7 comments:
These are great pictures!! I bet you are so happy with them. Your family is beautiful.
You have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures and good call on not taking the pictures outside when we did our family pictures it was 25 degrees outside and getting Rachel to smile when she was so cold was hard.
Wow, cute kids! It's so fun getting new pictures takes!
It seriously doesn't get any cuter than those kids right there. I hope you take all the compliments on how cute your kids are as a compliment to how wonderful of parents you and Jesse are! We love you guys!
Nice Outfits, Brenna! Eliza and Madison look adorable!!
Your kids are so big and cute. The pictures are darling.
Your family is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! I can't belive how much everyone has grown. So adorable!
Post a Comment