Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Role of a Baby Sister

Savannah is always coming up with an idea for a play and pulling her brother and sister into performing it.  This time she wanted to surprise us with her play, so she took Hunter, Madison  and even Eliza upstairs to practice.  When I went upstairs to check on Eliza, this is what I found.....


Eliza playing the role as the baby fairy




In case you are wondering where Savannah got such an amazing costume, you can personally thank Sherbet for lending Eliza the fairy costume.

You gotta love Build-a-Bear clothes!









3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe how big Eliza is. Having never seen her in person I marvel at how big she is. I remember the pictures Jesse posted of his wedding ring right by her to show how tiny she was. She looks perfectly healthy and beautiful.

Kaylee said...

That is so cute!!!! I do love build-a-bear clothes!!!

kels said...

oh my gosh! so adorable :). hahaha!