"I'm not a cowboy, I'm a Sheriff!
I tried telling him that a Sheriff is a cowboy but he was quick to point out that he isn't just a cowboy, he is "higher than a cowboy because he is over all the cowboys so that makes him more powerful than just a cowboy!"

The Halloween Costume Parade across the stage. Hunter kept sneaking back on the stage--I stopped counting how many times I saw him with a wide grin on his face as he galloped across the stage--he thought he was being pretty sneaky.






Madison: Crookshanks the Cat (from the Harry Potter books) Right before the trunk or treat, Madison had a playdate at her friend Kaci's house. We picked her up and began driving straight to the Trunk or Treat. As soon as she got in the car she stated that she wanted to be Cinderella like her friend Kaci and not a cat. We tried to explain to her that we didn't have a Cinderella costume in the car because she had always been planning on being a cat. Tears began to flow! It took the whole car ride to the church to convince her that being a cat was a great idea. I believe it was Savannah's suggestion that she be a Cinderella Cat for the trunk or treat not just a Cat.
Savannah: Hermione (a character from the Harry Potter books) Savannah started reading the Harry Potter books this Fall. I believe it only took her about two months to read all 7 of them. She was hooked from the first one and was always seen with one until the 7th one was finished. She amazes me!
Eliza was a snowflake! She was so adorable!!!
Savannah with her two best friends. This year Savannah wanted to go trunk or treating with out the family and with her friends. I guess I am not cool enough anymore...it couldn't be that she was embarrassed by my costume....
Ready to go trunk or treating!
Trunk or Treating!
(I showcased my friend Teri because she was giving out big candy bars--my kids all ready think you are the best, this was just icing on the cake)
Madison pumpkin bowling! She won a toothbrush--brilliant idea!
Madison and her friend Adam showing each other their candy loot.
Of course.....more pictures!

7 comments:
I can't believe Eliza is eight months! She's absolutely beautiful! No surprise though, you have the most gorgeous children.
And I can't BELIEVE Savannah made it through all of the Harry Potters! That's a lot of reading for someone her age. She must be very, very bright! I wish I knew your kids better.
I don't see at all why Savannah might be embarrassed to trick or treat with you Brenna, your costume ROCKS! Very cute costumes on your kids.
Cute costumes! Madison made an adorable Crookshanks. Princesses are overrated :)
I love the pictures of the three girls together. Thanks for the lovely picture of me. Eliza's costume was my favorite!!
Great costumes! The kids are perfect and Brenna ... wow. I take it Jesse opted out of dressing up, like me.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hey Brenna! I'm so glad my sister found you! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! When are you guys gonna come out again to visit!?
What a cute little snowflake!!! sooo original. I've never seen that. Too cute! It was fun running into you today at Costco!
Post a Comment