The only change of costume is Madison. If you remember from the Trunk or Treat she wanted to change her costume from a cat to Cinderella. Since we didn't have a Cinderella costume in the car, she had to stick to the original plan--a cat. Tonight she wanted to be Cinderella--like her friend Kaci :)
Closing out 2023
2 years ago

2 comments:
I love the bumbo! Some friends of ours have one, and I think it is the greatest idea ever. Becca's Halloween party was a lot of fun, although it is too bad I didn't get many pictures of anyone else there. Kelsey and Jordan dressed up as Lois Lane and Clark Kent, and Rebecca was a flapper (Grandpa thought she was Annie Oakley...?). Carmen came as a school girl and Nelson had a cool jacket and hat. Grandma wore a shirt with St. Patrick's Day decorations, and said, "I'm a leprechaun." And Grandpa wore a Halloween shirt. Erin, Matthew, and Jordan didn't dress up, but they sure are cute the way they are!
I wish we could have gotten the girls together so we could have a cinderella picture. I still think that Elizas costume is the cutest!!
Post a Comment