Thursday, September 18, 2008

7 months old!


7 months ago today, Eliza was born into this world.

Savannah was very cute and made her a card, got her a present, and sang "Happy 7 months to you..."  

Savannah, Hunter, and Madison love their baby sister so much.  It has to be one of the sweetest things to them play with her, sing to her, talk to her, and pray for her everyday.  If one of us forgets to mention Eliza in our prayers, Madison is quick to remind us we need to pray for Eliza.  And those prayers are being heard!  Eliza is doing amazingly well.  I took her downtown today for a follow-up physical development appointment downtown at the hospital.  It brought so many memories being there, especially as I walked the halls of the NICU and saw very tiny babies in the isolates/cribs.  Eliza has come so far.  After her appointment the physical
 therapist calculated her at being at a 4 month old--where she should be at anyway since she was born 3 months early!  Eliza is cooing/gooing baby talk, reaching for things, bringing everything to her mouth, and even rolling from her back to her tummy.  She is our little miracle.  We sure do love her!!!



Here are some videos I took of her tonight....



9 comments:

Alison Woods said...

She's just adorable!!

Lauren said...

it is so exciting that she is doing so well!!

annalisa said...

I love your blog! I love how observant you are to note the darling little things your kids do. I'm so happy for little Eliza. I had tears as I read this post about her. What an amazing little miracle!

The Egglestons said...

Thanks so much for posting this; she is just beautiful!

Teri said...

I can't believe she is 7 months already. It seem like just yesterday she was born. Time flies...

David said...

I started trying to figure out who your kids look the most like--and they look so much like both of you that I can't decide. Beautiful family.

Nicole said...

I can't believe she is 7 months old already. She's beautiful and looks like she's thriving. I'm so happy for you guys.

Savannah said...

Good Job Eliza!

Beth said...

Thank you so much for posting the video! It's so much fun to see Eliza grow. She looks great! She's getting so big!