Friday, September 12, 2008

Hunter's little notes

Hunter lost a tooth at school yesterday.  He was so excited to come home with a tooth necklace carrying his little tooth--the advantages of losing a tooth at school. 

One of the first things he said was "Look mom I can make a slide with my tongue!"  (by sticking his tongue through his front teeth gap and his new lost tooth hole on the bottom side).  What talent!  I love how imaginative and creative children are.

 Last night he was so excited to put his tooth under his pillow along with a few notes to the tooth fairy--very sweet little notes!

"Hi tooth feire  haw yu duwing"  
"I Like You"
"Wuts Yer fafrit culr?
"Do You Like Yur Job?

Can you figure them out?  
I've helped you out a little with some of the spelling and here are the answers....

Hi tooth fairy.  How you doing? (I am great!  Thanks for the notes!)
I like you (I like you too!)
What's your favorite color? (white, because teeth are white)
Do you like your job? (I love my job!)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

those notes are so cute!!! And I love the slide :) I was pretty spoiled over the summer, I got to see you and your family a lot and now it has been too long :(

JPF said...

I love that kid! He is the best!

Linda said...

Hilarious. Makes you want to have a million of 'em. Umm, did I just say that?