Sunday, June 22, 2008

I love to see the Temple

Hunter gave a wonderful talk today in primary today. He told me what to write and I typed it up. Good job son! I love you!!!



I Love to see the Temple
by Hunter Fillerup

One of my favorite primary songs is “I Love To See the Temple. I'm going there someday” (he actually began to sing the song when he gave the talk--it melted my heart, so sweet) I like that song because it means that someday I can go to the temple and feel the Holy Spirit there. I can prepare to go the temple by listening at church, understanding what the scriptures mean and be a good friend. I want to go to the temple so I can take a bigger step to be with Heavenly Father again. I can't wait until I can be sealed in the temple and then when you die when you come back alive you can still have that person.

I want to bear my testimony I know the church is true. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for us. I know that a temple is a house of God. And I want to go to the temple someday.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hunter did a great job. I also loved it when he started singing during his talk. What a cutie!!

Savannah said...

Yay for Hunter!!!