Monday, February 2, 2009

Love Notes

It's February!  Time to pull out the mailboxes......


At the beginning of February I pull out our Valentine Mailboxes.  We then spend the next two weeks sending love notes to each other.  I love this tradition!




Eliza loving her love note to pieces!

9 comments:

carrie said...

What a great tradition. If you don't mind I think I might copy you. :)

anderson's said...

I agree, this is such a cute idea! We had fun seeing you guys last weekend!

Alison Woods said...

Oh, I love it! I'm going to do that! Well, maybe not this year since I'm about to have a baby - but definitely next year! :)

bfillerup said...

I bought the mailboxes years ago at the dollar section at Target--I think I saw them there again this year. The kids love writing or drawing pictures for each other--and love checking their mailbox for notes!

Heidi said...

Definitely a good idea! How refreshing to see a boy excited to show his sisters that he loves them! Your kids are great!

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

That is such a cute idea! You're so creative! I remember when you baby sat us and we watched ground hog day and made ground hogs! I loved that!

Rebecca said...

We have one of those same mailboxes! We leave ours out all year round, but I think what you're doing is a really fun tradition!

Chris Norton said...

What a great tradition. I think I will borrow your idea. Your kiddos are adorable, and I am so happy to reconnect with you.

The Egglestons said...

I love this idea! I think that I am going to have to adopt it next year. Where do you get such cute, little mailboxes?